Friday, October 12, 2007

Kuiper: The Outermost Three by Myself


The news. It all begins by something as simple as a new decree from the scholars of Earth. The news that Pluto is no longer a planet sends the human worshiping planet of Pluto into despair. Pluto is then forced to become part of the Kuiper Empire located in, where else; the Kuiper Belt. The only people who oppose the planned attack on Earth are a Plutonian boy named Otaka Zetranik, the teenage queen of Xebonia, Katarinthia, her guard Tresepok, the half human Wan- Hoo III, the oracle Solcrona, the underground living Romula, and Vixillia, an oracle who will remind you of a self- centered Luna Lovegood. These comrades encounter many dangers such as Alphenor, Katarinthia's former fiance, Unisio Xebonion, Kuiper's new emperor, the Erithopilans, which is the race that Romula comes from, Rivoran Kenthorm, Hesiamorca, and the strange art of magic ( I tried to be as little like Harry Potter as I could).

I am writing this book so that it will appeal to any type of reader. It is filled with action, adventure, suspense, treachery.and even romance. Whenever I am forced to explain the format of the books in the series, I always have a tough time. So let me explain this as clearly as I can. There are thirteen chapters in each book, three books in each big book, or part, and there are nine little books in all. While writing, I consider the names that I am choosing to include. Though it may not seem like it, all of the names reflect the person's personality or characteristics, which could greatly aid the reader's guess as to the conclusion of the series. My overall scoop: that is for me to know, and for you to hopefully find out.

8 comments:

Benny23 said...

Great book otaka if that is your real name. Keep writing. May I comment that a good idea for a book is to write about a crazy school for middle schoolers. Never stop writing.byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bookaddict said...

wow. you have written more than i thought!


bookaddict12345-- go to my blog!!!


you know who i am

bookaddict said...

oh yeah-- can you leave a comment on my blog and tell me how to get pics on there?????!?!!!!

gamerntx said...

neat book thanks for having me in it.........(that was sarcasm,thank you very much!!!!!)



daniel

CedricGlensara said...

Trojan King: You are in it. That was not sarcasm by the way.

Anonymous said...

what kind of name is that

Trojan Book Master said...

To all of those who don't think Otaka's book sounds any good...well, your wrong! I personally have read it and it is quite good. Once he finishes it, I'm sure that it will be published in no time. Also, to whoever wrote the "What kind of name is that" comment, writting takes creativity. I think most would agree that Otaka is a very creative name for a Plutonian.

signed,
Trojan Book Master

Anonymous said...

So dark the con of man.